That's the yummier blog award Randomities has been graced with. Don't you feel hungry just by looking at it? I know I do!
Now, I don't know if I thank Angela Perry for the nice reminder, of if I go over there and kick her in the butt for trying to make me fat. Kidding! Thanks, Angela! I really appreciate (in many ways, I should add) your award.
As for the award rules, I'm going to comply this time:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share four guilty pleasures that you have.
3. Pass the award on to six blogs.
So, there I go sharing my pleasurable guilt with you:
- This award's image got at me. Yes, I'm totally addicted to sugar, even though I'm aware that it's highly poisonous. I'm not talking only about our beloved chocolate, but also about good quality biscuits to go with coffee, cakes with tea, desserts, ice cream, pastries... Hmmm!
- Wine. Oh, how I love good wine! Not in excess, of course, but in small amounts, with good food. Ahhhh! The taste of the wine itself is wonderful, and the combination with food is something different all together. Then you taste the food without the wine and it's yet another palative experience. And there's the dessert wine to go with all those wonderful sins I mentioned... Hmmm! (Gee, I'm hungry.)
- There's no guilt in that, I love cooking for friends! I don't take as much pleasure in every day cooking, but even so it can be quite nice, depending on the day. Please don't misunderstand me, I'm no great cook! But I do manage. ;)
- I love writing "bad people". The more wicked the greater the fun! Of course I take care to make them believable. (Hoping dearly that they are!) Talking about it, I'd like to direct you to a cool post on how to write good villains. It reflects my exact feelings about it. (Thanks Dani, for sharing it!)
And now to the fun part! I'm sending out some fattening love to these six irresistibly sweet bloggers:
--Danielle La Paglia, at Dani's Flash Fiction Blog
--Cecilia Dominic, at Cecilia's Random Writings
--Cathy Webster, at Life on the Muskoka River
--Kevin Mackey, at KjM on the web
--Sam Adamson, at Future Nostalgic
--Monica Marier, at Attack of the Muses
--Laura Eno, at A Shift in Dimensions
Finally, I'd suggest you got back to Angela's post and read her comment on SEO and love-spreading. She's got it all right! ;D