Thursday, July 7, 2011

Uh, oh! Randomities Won the Versatile Blog Award!



A while ago, Angela Perry bestowed me with the Versatile Blogger Award. This is one of my favorite awards, because it implies that your writing is not limited to a certain genre, voice or else. Thanks, Angela, for the honor!  


Since the rules for this award became a bit confusing, I'll break my own rules and share a bit more of myself, but I'll not follow Angela's to the letter. (I have principles, you know? :P)


I'll stick to four random facts then:
  • I have recently moved across the ocean. That's why my tweets seem to come up so late, but I'm actually going to bed much earlier than when I was in Italy. 
  • Most of you already know, but to my new friends I'm revealing that Mari Juniper is a pen name. As a former attorney I have this weird obsession about privacy, which is why I'm not telling anything else about the item above. Sorry? 
  • Do you have a favorite writer? I do. It was Neil Gaiman's wonders that drew me to the writing career. Do I want to write like him? No, of course not. I want to write like myself, but I certainly want to write as well as he does. ;) 
  • You know I have two dogs, right? If I could, I'd have three. No, four! Gee, My house would probably become a shelter... :P
Okay, breaking one's own rules is fun, but it's more fun to share the love! So, I'm sending the Versatile Blogger Award to:


>> Kevin Mackey, from KjM on the web.


>> Chuck Allen, from Chuck Allen


>> Sonia Lal, from Story Treasury


>> Helen Howell, from Helen Scribbles


There you go. Now go share the award love, my friends! :) 

12 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the dogs. I love pets of all kinds, but dogs are my favorites. They're so loving and innocent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Traveler, former attorney, very interesting! And thanks for passing it along to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mari, very honoured you passed this on to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award! :) I totally agree with you on the privacy thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't write like any of my favorite writers either, Mari. Most people are weirded out by my favorites.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Angela: More frequently that I'd like it to be, dogs are better people than people.

    @Chuck and Helen: You most certainly deserved it! :)

    @Jemi: A double thanks to you, dear! It's good to know I'm not the only one freaked out by certain aspects of the internet.

    @John: Thanks! Which are your faves? I may sound a bit masochist, but I kind of like when you freak me out. By your stories! Just to be clear, heh. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Mari! And thank you for the award. My best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Kevin (KjM): Thanks! Same to you, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't believe I haven't responded! Thanks for the award Mari!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Sonia: That's okay. Glad that you stopped by, even if tardily. :)

    ReplyDelete

Recent Popular Posts