Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pause



Hello everyone! It's been a while, no? Have you missed me? I sure have missed you all. :)


I've missed having time to write too, which I haven't had much lately. Or rather, at all! See, my last post was from 31st of August and I haven't been able to visit my writing pals' blogs or chatting on twitter or facebook. Do you realize my last post on twitter is over 20 days old? O.o


Yeah, things have been a bit crazy here in "real life". In fact, in the past few months I've moved from one side of the world to the other, I've changed professions and I've changed my main writing project altogether. Lots of stuff to deal with! 


(What is "real" after all? But we do have to care for our bodies, so we have to work and earn money, right?)


With all that happening and other things going on I realized it would be better to allow myself the time to take care of them and create a better structure in life to allow me getting back to my darling trolls and other characters. 


So this is an indefinite pause in randomities and my writing life. 


My hopes are that things will fall into place on the next few months, but if you feel this is taking way too much, please do give me a nudge! ;P 


Oh, right! There are some people who asked me to give feedback on their work. I will look into the material I've already received and those who are still to send me their work, please don't shy out because of this pause! If you still want this crazy woman's perspective, I still want to give it to you! heh


Well, that's a bye for now, but not a goodbye! XD

11 comments:

  1. Good for you, Mari, for taking care of yourself. I HAVE missed you but knew you were attending to "life" and when life calls, we have to respond in the most caring, nurturing way. We, your writing and reader friends, will be here for you always. Sending you a virtual hug. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of yourself Mari, we'll all be here waiting when you return. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all need to hit the "pause" button from time to time, but no worries, like Debra and Helen said before, we all will be right here waiting for you (and now I'm singing that :P)

    Whenever you need it, I'm an e-mail away, even though I wish you were still only one time zone difference away...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care, have fun, we'll be here when you come back :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you've had some interesting changes! Take care of yourself and let your life settle - writing & the bloggy-verse will be there when you're ready!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much everyone, for the love and support. I can't be away from your friendship for too long so I'll be on and off facebook and twitter. Not getting rid of me so easily, are you? ;P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to read that we can't get rid of you easily, Mari. That's a very good thing to know.

    Be good to yourself. We'll all still be around when you get back.

    We're not easy to get rid of either. :-}

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Kevin: I couldn't expect less from such a good friend as yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mari! I just thought I'd drop a note to say hello. I hope your break is going well and things are falling in place for you. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Chuck: Yes, things are moving forward and soon enough they will fall into place. :) Thanks so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Win Ex lover back in 48 hours......

    He cures herpes with herbal mixture

    100% result guaranteed..

    -GENITAL AND ORAL HERPES
    -HPV
    -DIABETES
    -ERECTILE ERECTION
    –HEPATITIS A,B AND C
    -COLD SORE
    -LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION
    -STROKE
    -IMPOTENCE
    -HYPERTENSION
    -SHINGLES
    -FIBROID
    -BARENESS/INFERTILITY….

    R.buckler11 @gmail....com ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete

Recent Popular Posts